We needed a bit of extra motivation on that last yoga inspired drill! E Badu? Nah! Lil Jersey club? Meh! How about some old school southern trap? Yup that's it! We almost forgot how tired we were!
Thank you for your energy ladies, y'all rocked it last night. We are going to go hard next week once again!
Tickets on sale, click the link in my bio.
Visvamitasana:- Visvamitrasana is a big, bold arm-balance that requires equal parts hamstring flexibility, core strength, and core stabilization. Benefits:
Builds awareness of the body working as a whole
Opens the side waist and torso
Strengthens the upper body, wrists, and legs
Stretches the outer hips and deep gluteal muscles.
HOW-TO DO VISVAMITRASANA
1. Start in Warrior II with your right foot forward.
2. Learn forward and tuck your right elbow behind your front knee. Snuggle it as deeply as it will go. Those of you that have seriously flexible hamstrings and adductors—and the right proportions for the job—may be able to sneak your shoulder all the way behind your knee. Place your right hand on the floor several inches to the right of your foot. Make sure your fingers are facing the front of your mat. Don’t worry about your top hand yet. We’ll get to it soon.
3. Now, you’re in the phase of the posture that I discussed in the “one quick tip.” You have to flare your elbow to get it into position, but you won’t keep it this way. Begin leaning your weight onto your hand and hug your elbow toward your body.
4. As you transfer more weight onto your bottom arm, straighten your elbow. To stabilize your shoulder, externally rotate your arm and draw your shoulder blade down your back. Now, take hold of your front foot with your left (top) hand.
5. You’re ready for take off. Press your front hand strongly into the floor and lift your front foot. Straighten your front leg as much as possible. Lift your hips and thoroughly engage your back leg. You’re there! Now, refine the pose with infographic above.
6. Stay in the pose for a few breaths before lowering down and transitioning to the second side.
Olahraga zaman now tuh udah jadi kebutuhan kaya makan, jadi kita kita emang mesti pinter dan kreatif biar yang ikut gerakin badan juga ga bosen
Aku si seneng seneng aja semua jenis olahraga, santey, high cardio, ekstrem, scary selalu pingin dicoba 😆
Kalo Ini namanya YogaDance, gerakannya easylah😌 tujuannya buat stretching badan sebenernya, ada juga YogaLates (gabungan yoga pilates) dan semuanya so much pretty fun! 😍
Mau coba ikutan?
Dicibubur aja sih😂
Tapi kl masi penasaran ya sesekalilah maen maen kesini atuh😁
Some good vibers from this beauty 🌊💙
Via @celparker_#tbt ···
“ Island life has consumed my heart and opened up my mind. The memories of every person that I have met on my journeys brings a big smile to my face. The waves I've surfed, the yeiwwwws I've shouted, the barrels and huge swells I've witnessed. This is what everyday of living should feel like.
The stoke is pumping through my veins 😝🌊🌊🌊👌🏾