I’ll be honest it’s been quite the morning and I’m still feeling less than stellar and it’s taken me A LOT longer to get things accomplished this morning than I would like. But I’m so thankful to be getting away for a much needed girls weekend at our Leadership retreat in Florida. To spend the weekend with our tribe of women who are just like me; God fearing women on a mission and with a passion to change the legacy of our families.
Thankful for my husband and Momma holding down the fort so I can enjoy one last relaxing getaway before this little dude gets here. #fitmom#leadershipretreat#rosemarybeach#weekendgetaway#rainbowbaby#fitmom#findyourtribe#momofboys#daughterinheaven#momof5#31weekspregnant
Just tanned a beautiful girl headed to Vegas for a Bachelorette party. I have been married now for 11 years. We had our wedding & Bachelor/Bachelorette parties in Vegas too! Where are my girls at?!? How fun was that weekend? 🙃🎆🥂🙈
I was recently challenged by @glamoptometrist to write 5 random facts about myself:
1. I’m one of 5 girls. My sisters and I are all super close in age and they are my best friends. 👯♀️
2. I’m left-handed and so is my fiancé! ✋🏻
3. I slammed my right index finger into a heavy door two months ago and the entire fingernail fell off — now I’m patiently waiting for it to grow back! 😩
4. I can’t drink coffee without creamer and sugar. ☕️
5. I have a strange obsession with pickles. 🥒
42 7892 days ago
Ahhh..it’s good to be home 🙌🏻
We just got home from an amazing weekend in Lake Placid with some amazing friends! We laughed a lot, drank a lot and ate a lot...and it honestly couldn’t have been more fun. ❤️ We visited some pretty incredible places and I totally wish I had taken more pictures. Swipe left to see what I did capture of the beautiful @lakeplacidlodge and @whitefacelodge and some of my gorgeous friends ❤️❤️❤️ Hope you all had a great weekend!