I’ve never done one and wanted to this launch so here we go. Scarves for Love is doing a GIVEAWAY! Yay! 🎉 One person will win a free scarf + S4L Tote Bag and a set of hijab/scarf magnets with shipping included. (The scarf will be of my choice, but I may give you an option out of 2 or 3) DIRECTIONS: Please pay close attention as you must do all the below...
1. Like this photo
2. Tag 2 friends (not super popular YouTubers...we actually don’t like this. Please tag friends that may like the page and want to enter the giveaway)
3. You Must be following this account plus my other @chelseyhijablove@chelseythelabel@scarvesforlove
4. Repost this photo on your Instagram. The photo must stay until I announce the winner.
5. Tag @scarvesforlove in your reposted photo in the caption and tag in photo.
6. Comment on this exact post “DONE” when complete. This is how I will be checking your account.
That’s it. Pretty standard for Instagram Giveaways. Now if your profile is private please screenshot your post and DM me. I will be trusting that your post stays up until the Giveaway is over :)
This helps me greatly to spread the word for my opening on March 30th in sha Allah for my new collection launch. JazakAllah keir #giveaway#tiedye#hijab#muslim#muslimah#muslimfashion#handdyed#organiccotton#bamboo
Today it’s been #1year since i officially launched @awalestudio 💥
1 year of #design, #craftsmanship, and business ...
1 year filled by emotions, joys, fears, stress, victories and many more ...
To give you a few numbers, we’re now 4 to permanently work for the label, collaborating everyday with 9 craftsmen for weaving, dyeing, casting, gold-pleating, silkscreening and embroidering ...
#AwaleStudio in 1 year is 3 collections, 26 press features, 6 countries, 7 cities, and 12 retailers !
Many thanks to all of you that helped, supported and encouraged me since the beginning, all the amazing people and collaborators i met in this crazy adventure, and of course all our dear customers representing the label everyday !
The best is yet to come 🧡
Here is some #dyeing on my hand in #GrandBassam#CoteDivoire while sampling for our first collection in #2016 - @jadfardon
1 47an hour ago
alexa google sunsets / “Road to Hana” VINTAGE T COMBO dress #upcycle