My friend @frostinghomedecor is the most amazing drapery artist. She did an incredible job designing my buffalo checked tie up valance. She is also a mother of 4!! Can we say #mompreneur ??👏🏻👏🏻😘 Check out her Instagram and Etsy shop! #supportsmallbusiness
I’ve never really done an “about me” on here, so I figure it’s time I do + I always like to see the person behind the art. So here’s a few tidbits:
• My name’s Grace, and I’m a native to the shores of Lake Huron, Michigan, currently exploring within the mountains of Colorado 🏔
• The Universe inspires me - the night sky, unexplored planets, and galaxies containing whole new worlds. I am forever in awe of the mysterious beauty of outer space, and strive to capture this in my art ☄️ ⠀⠀
• Salsa + chips was my favorite snack growing up and is definitely still at the top of my list, probably tied with cheese 🧀 ⠀⠀
• I have a huge heart for animals, especially cats and one of my bigger life goals is to open a giant no-kill cat sanctuary 🐈
• I have a hottie husband @kennyricio who is amazing +supportive + works hard at a job he isn’t passionate about, so that right now I can pursue my passions🤴🏾
• We have a four month old baby boy who is the sweetest thing and lights up our world. Juggling being an artist and a mom has definitely been a learning curve but I am starting to find my groove👶🏽
Thankful for all you friends and future friends who have supported me ✨ #glrouseart
Whipped up a brand new batch of vitamin rich goodness yesterday! I decided to keep my shea butter mix simple this time around and only used 4 additional oils: coconut oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, and jamaican black castor oil. I shared the entire process on my story but if you missed it, I have the original tutorial on my YouTube channel. This is safe for both hair and skin, especially those with sensitive skin types, eczema, and psoriasis!
This batch turned out sooo smooth, creamy, and fluffy!! You can only get these results with high quality, vitamin and antioxidant rich shea butter - none of that beauty supply store stuff they try to pass off as real shea butter but probably didn’t even come from a shea nut.
Check out @healthequalbeauty for all of your affordable hair and skin care needs! As if their prices weren’t reasonable enough, they also provided us with a coupon code good throughout the month of January!
Hey Guys! I’ve been busy finishing up custom orders and working on my Winter Woodland pieces, but here are some natural beauties I’ll be incorporating in my designs in February! A plethora of amethyst + more. 🦄 🎆🔮 #amethyst#februarybaby#gemstones
39 7692 days ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram