Great SUP intro lesson this morning. Had the lake to ourselves!
Looking for to next week for SUP #2.
1 1164:29 AM Nov 9, 2017
FREE LESSON GIVEAWAY
Every month we will give away for FREE
🎁 1 'SUP for Beginners Program', which is a series of four 1hr 20min lessons (a value of $140)
🎁 4 'SUP Intro for Beginners', a single introductory 1hr 20min lesson ($40 each)
The following Terms and Conditions apply:
1. All you have to do is spot our SUP SURFARI 🚛 trailer, on tow, travelling on any road in 🇧🇳,
- take a 📷 of the trailer
- Whatsapp the photo to 8713019, stating your name, email address, 📆 date, 🕓 time, location and direction where the trailer was travelling.
- Publish the photo on your IG with a mention of @sup_surfari.
2. Photos of the trailer stationary don't apply. Trailer must be moving.
3. One entry per individual per month.
4. The winners will be selected randomly from the entries at the end of the month.
5. Anyone can enter the competition from age 7 – 70.
👀 Happying spotting!
Thanks @_mikesuperman for the photo
So, what are the benefits of MSL?
A SUPERB COSMETIC FINISH
Red Paddle Co boards now have
an industry-leading cosmetic finish with fewer wrinkles and blemishes.
They even feel superior to touch.
WEIGHT SAVING BUT STABLE
The boards are up to 2kg lighter
than those made by other brands - but importantly they're not too light. If a board is ultra light, it's more likely to be affected by wind and currents.
STIFF AT LOWER PRESSURES
Red Paddle Co boards benefit from extra torsional stiffness, so they remain taut even
at lower pressures.
We recommend a pressure of 18-20psi.
The multiple-layer coating of Red
Paddle Co boards is tough and durable.
Thermosealed deckpads keep their colour better than screen-prints.
SUP's up! Check out the fastest growing water sport right here in Brunei!
Have a read on Sutera's first time experience on Stand Up Paddleboarding at Lake Lugu.
You can find the link in our bio.
Lake blues instead of Monday blues! Feeling the strain from yesterday's paddling! #mambang 😂 I had so much fun doing this with @sup_surfari at the Lugu Lake and now harbour dreams of us paddling romantically konon during a beach holiday. 😂 I highly recommend this for everyone who: can swim, have always wanted to do something at this blue lake, want to learn something new, want to have nice photos taken at the lake 😂Check out my IG stories for price AND a discount code! :)