Is it really only Wednesday? // Radicchio and Gorgonzola lasagna & Vernaccia di San Gimignano from #teruzziputhod, a dry white wine with a strong tannic character, a crisp refreshing acidity and notes of bitter almonds
Si vous plissez les yeux comme il faut vous apercevrez les deux petits betteraves récoltées sur le balcon 😄.
Je trouve que ces radicchios de chez @terroirsdavenir sont tellement photogeniques que ça méritait bien un monochrome
Cette chicorée a un goût moins prononcé que l'endive alors je la verrai bien dans une petite salade accompagnée de chèvre frais, d'huile de noisette et de sirop d'érable. 😋
Roasted Broccoli, Radicchio, and Chickpeas - 4 servings. -
1 large head broccoli, cut into florets.
2 heads Treviso radicchio, cut into 1/2 inch strips.
1/2 large red onion, thinly sliced into half moons.
1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed.
2 tbsp. pine nuts.
1 lemon, juiced and zested.
1 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil.
3 garlic cloves, minced.
1/4 tsp. kosher salt.
freshly ground pepper.
3 oz. goat cheese, softened. .
1. preheat oven to 425 degrees. Prep a rimmed half sheet pan with foil or parchment paper and add broccoli, radicchio, red onion, and chickpeas in a single layer.
2. In a bowl, whisk together 2 tbsp. lemon juice and 1 tbsp. olive oil until smooth. Stir in the zest, garlic, nd salt. Drizzle mixture over the pan and toss; season with black pepper to taste.
3. Transfer pan to the oven. Cook, tossing once or twice, until broccoli is crispy and tender, under 15 minutes. Remove from oven and dot with spoonful of goat cheese and mix in pine nuts. -
0 374 hours ago
Want to add a little color to your February? Create a beautiful salad with our selection of endives, radicchio and frisée! 🥗
All members of the chicory family (and some of the most difficult produce to grow), these leafy veggies hold unique flavors that you wont find naturally in your every day salads. Endive presents a crisp texture and a sweet, nutty flavor with a pleasantly mild bitterness, while radiccho brings a more upfront but pleasing bitter taste, and frisée packs a peppery flavor that blends nicely with the others.
Enjoy them together with this simple salad recipe using ingredients you can find at Martha's Vineyard:
4) Garlic (optional)
5) Extra virgin olive oil
6) Balsamic vinegar of your choice
8 )Freshly ground black pepper
1) Gently remove the leaves of the endive and radicchio. Then wash the endive, radicchio and frisée thoroughly with cold water and let dry. Gently tear apart the leaves into desired size pieces with your hands.
2) If you'd like to add a little extra spiciness to the salad, add in 3-5 slivers of fresh garlic now. This will mix well with the oil.
3) Right before serving the salad, lightly salt, and add the necessary amount of olive oil (just enough to cover the leaves). Lightly massage the oil onto the leaves with your hands (this will help protect them from the acidity of the balsamic vinegar). 4) Add the desired amount of balsamic vinegar. Lightly massage with your hands.
5) Lightly top with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
Recipe from thenurturinghearth.com
Pasta With Radicchio and Pancetta
-3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
-3 garlic cloves, smashed
-1 medium (about 8 ounces) red onion, cut lengthwise into 1/2-inch slices
-1/4 cup dry red wine
-4 ounces diced pancetta (about 1 cup)
-2 small heads radicchio (about 3/4 pound), trimmed, cored, quartered, and cut into 1-inch-wide strips (about 6 cups)
-1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
-1/4 teaspoon granulated sugar
-Freshly ground black pepper
-1/2 pound dried pappardelle, torcetti, or gemelli pasta
-2 tablespoons unsalted butter
-1/2 cup heavy cream
-Shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese, for serving • Cooking step by step
Heat oil in a large, heavy, nonreactive skillet over medium. Add garlic; cook, stirring often, until fragrant and golden, about 2 minutes. Discard garlic. Add onion; cook, stirring often with a wooden spoon, until softened, about 4 minutes. Add wine and simmer until almost completely reduced, about 2 minutes. Add pancetta; cook, stirring often, until fat has rendered, about 4 minutes. Add radicchio, red pepper, and sugar; fold with tongs to combine and coat radicchio with the oil, about 2 minutes. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain pasta. Melt butter in pasta pot over medium. Return pasta to pot and add heavy cream, shaking pot and gently stirring to avoid tearing noodles, until pasta is coated, about 1 minute. Season with salt and pepper. Spoon pasta onto 4 plates and top with radicchio mixture. Top with shaved Parmigiano-Reggiano and serve immediately.
#Spieglein, Spieglein an der Wand, wer ist der schönste #Salat im Land? Auf diese Frage gibt es nur eine richtige Antwort!
✨Weiß wie #Schnee, rot wie Blut, schwarz wie Ebenholz: bit.ly/Schneewittchen-Salat