Happy thanksgiving everyone! Thankful for another great year, but especially thankful for my girlfriend, she knows how to handle me every time I’m ugh to her. Love yaaaaa
1 3544 minutes ago
A good day indeed
3 36an hour ago
We are most thankful for this living earth. We must continue to be her caretakers, sharing our love and affection, our strength and power, our respect, just as we depend on her bounty. She (and are most wild places) belongs to all of us, and we need it now, more than ever.
Heating up the cold nights in the westy 🔥⠀
19 190519 hours ago
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I’m so thankful for where I’m at today, the people who continually choose to be in my life and support me through the ups and downs of everyday life, and for every opportunity I’ve been blessed with. I look back on this year and can’t believe how much has changed, or how I’ve changed, and I’m in awe of that. Thank you to everyone who has supported my dreams and ambitions regardless of how crazy they seemed in the beginning, I wouldn’t be where I’m at today or as happy as I am without the people around me, I love you guys. What’s something everyone else is thankful for? 🦃
Today I’m grateful for:
1. My AMAZING - no drama family that has intimate holiday celebrations with just our immediate family where we can be casual and no stress ever!
2. Being with the funniest and most handsome, kind man I have ever met in my entire life. He is a unicorn and my best friend
3. Mountains. And all that they’ve done for me over the years and changed me and helped me grow.
4. @choosemountains and the community it’s grown and connections I’ve made to so many people and watching it connect others as well.
5. My 4.5 years of sobriety.....and that everything I have in my life is a RESULT of my sobriety and that itself is beautiful and so important to me.
6. My yoga community at @getzenhotyoga - nothing beats that studio and I have met so many people that I can honestly say I love. Nothing makes me feel more connected and it gives me the ability to be in my true power and the students are THE BEST.
7. Living in Washington and all the seasons that come with it
8. Making the things I love the jobs I have today which makes life only LOVE.
9. Having my basic needs.
10. Having soooooo much more than that as well. Happy thanksgiving everyone I love you! ——————————————————————
If you’re all not busy tomorrow morning at 9:30am I am teaching power at get zen bellevue and you can come burn off some dinner then #optoutside with me right after somewhere!!! Send me a message and we can get a group together!
20 7387 hours ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram