It's Thanksgiving week and even if we don't really celebrate it here in India, there’s no reason why we shouldn’t have the Thanksgiving Pies for desserts. Since desserts are out mainstay, I am going to be making a classic Chocolate Pecan Pie, a Pumpkin Pie and maybe a Berry Pie too (Strawberry and Blueberry). Let me know if you'd like to buy any off the shelf. Message me or WhatsApp me on 9052206567 latest by Tuesday (21st November) to pew-book your Pie or Pie slice.
Featured in the pictures here are Pies I made last year! #pies#pumpkinpie#chocolatepecanpie#berrypie#buypies#samplepieslices#homebaker#hyderabadfoodie#hyderabadbaker
The Best Photographs & Photographers of 2017 (Details Below)⏬⏬⏬⏬⏬
Credit: @delicious_tasty_ (Best Photographer 2016 in the Lunch&Dinner Category)
Choosing Best Pictures 2017 ("Contest"). 1. The Contest will take place November, 18th - December, 30th. During these 6 weeks we won't be choosing the Best Picture of the Week. Some theme weeks will remain, and they will likely be related to the Holiday season.
2. How do we select the pictures for the Contest? 1. All winners (Best Pictures of the Week and Best Pictures of the Theme) 2. Pictures which haven't won but got significant support (likes, comments, bookmarks). 3. Pictures which deserve to be among the best even if they haven't got significant support (Choice of HC)
3. There would be 7 categories (Grouped very approximately): ✔ Food Styling (Action Photo, Food in Progress, Fruit, Vegetables, etc)
✔Breakfast&Brunch (Pancakes, Waffles, Smoothies, Porridge, Eggs, etc)
✔Salads&Appetizers (Salads, Dips, Toasts, etc)
✔Lunch&Dinner (Soup, Pasta, Meat, Burgers, Savory Baking)
4. Every Monday we will be announcing one winner in each category (In one post) which would be the pictures get most of the likes. HC has the right to choose one more winning picture for each category, so there might be 7 finalists.
5. One person can have only 2 winning pictures in each category. If their 3rd picture recieves most of the likes, the winner should be a runner-up.
6. In January we will be choosing the Best Pictures of 2017 among the finalists. Every day we will be picking the winners in one category posting all 6 (maximum 7) choosen pictures at approximately same time to give each of them equal chances.
7. A person can have winning pictures in the finale in as many categories as luck would have it. However, they can win only in 2 categories. If their 3rd pucture recieves most of your support, the winner should be a runner-up.
8. THERE ARE NO PRIZES. However, when in 2018 HC posts pictures of the winners, we will mention this in credit.