One of my new year's resolutions was to do more with the pictures I've taken.
Never mind taking more pictures, they mean nothing if they sit on a hard drive not being looked at. I'm getting my post production game sorted, and sending stuff off to be printed.
So, here's the first of the year. A 60x90 canvas print of Linton Falls I took last year.
The Radical Sabbatical is radical in that I’m keeping my hands in my work in specific ways. One of them is that I am still offering one on one dance coaching for all levels! I really enjoy working with individuals to meet their specific goals in dance and performance... each class is tailored to your needs. I’m here for constructive criticism, technical cleanup and training, consultation and help with costuming, and a fresh set of eyes on your work and goals. I enjoy working with all genres of performer! I can be reached through messaging on Instagram, or find my email and phone number at www.twilajane.com. Packages are available, and I am available to come to you, meet at my home studio, or work over Skype. <3 Let’s dance! #dance#nextlevel#electricnomaddance#workit#newyearsresolution
I finally wrote down my goals for 2018 and created a vision board. This year, I made a choice to do less but focus more on things that are the most important to me. Family and friends, consulting and teaching courses, fitness, leisure, and last but not least, writing. This year, I want to maximize all the resources I have to grow. P.S. I wrote a blog post on "Why Motivation Won't Help You Reach Your Goals" - contrary to what you may think. LINK IN MY PROFILE or read more at
1 1026 minutes ago
Nothing but SNATCHED WAISTS over here 🙌🏾🥇
So proud of my girls Shawne & Sparkle for not only staying consistent, but always remaining hungry for more !!! So proud of you girls 💪🏾💪🏾
✅ Need guidance with losing weight &/or gaining muscle? DM me your goals & visit 💥
Fad diets may come and go, but #healthyhabits are forever. ❤️ Tomorrow is Resolution Reset Day. If you’ve kept up with your #newyearsresolution so far, congrats! If you haven’t, forgive yourself—it's good for you. Check out more tips and challenges to get back on track at blog.freshly.com. 😊🙌 #30daysofFreshly
⚡️Double tap if you’re still following your 2018 resolutions about a healthy lifestyle 🙋🏽♀️ #dontgiveup 👀
Statistics show that 95% of the people that actually made a New Year resolution have already broken it by January 15😮 Did you know about that?
Well in my case, I’m still eating super clean, very proud about that😌 However, I failed big time about controlling my mental energy🙋♀️I let an external situation mess up with my wellbeing for few days! So I’m getting back to my highest self because #lifeisgood ☺️🙏 We’re all allowed to make mistakes, it’s just important to keep our awareness high so we can easily bounce back when we fall off the wagon😉
Now let’s talk about you guys! Are you still in there? If not, are you ready to get back to a beautiful 2018? yES or NO?
I’m sending you huge HuGs and lots of LoVe ❤️ #newyearsresolution#healthylifestyle#health
Sir Tomato: That’s not me at all, I was just stretching 🙆♂️ 🙄 ------------------------------------------
🎉43K! FunnyCaption Challenge! 🎊
If your comment is funnier than my own caption, I will replace my caption with your comment, @ your account in the text, and also give your account a 24hr shoutout 📢! To be part of the competition, as long as you can fit in the following criteria:
1. Follow @cheese.the.fat.hamster account 🐹;
2. Leave your funniest comment under any of my new posts from 7th September 2016;
3. Are a pet account or at least own a pet and have a pet post in your account 🐹🐭🐰🐱🐶🐨🐷🐸🐮🐵🐧🐤🐴🐢🐠🐿; ------------------------------------------
1. I've NO intention whatsoever to encourage ANYONE to feed or do ANYTHING to their hamsters without researching or asking a vet. So if people do so, it will be their own responsibility.
2. I never intend to do any harm to my pets and never joke about the safety or health of my pets. I never force them to do anything they don’t want to do, only if my action is going to save their lives.
3. I'm by no means an animal expert / vet, and never claim to be one. So constructive suggestions and advices from certified animal experts and vets are always welcome.
4. To provide a peaceful environment for those who enjoy my content, any abusive language and bullying will not be tolerated. Once noticed, those accounts will be blocked straightaway and forever.
an array of every veggie i could find 🥗 my fav 🤗 even tho i love my bowls of random veggies, i wanna start making more recipes and being more adventurous with my meals! that’s one of my goals for this year 🌱✨ #vegan