🎊 Enjoyed some gorgeous sunny miles outside!! Grateful to feel the sun, warmth and breeze on my face, arms and legs today ☀️
Who ran long today?! Who’s running long tomorrow? 🙋🏻♀️
69 20263 days ago
“Pregnancy is not an illness. It is not a weakness. My body is able to do something that takes a considerable amount of fortitude. My body was made to carry this child, and my body was made to run.”
• Happy 3 months, Baby W! I’m using today to reflect back, and share a little bit of my journey so far.
• I’ve been lucky in that the only symptom I’ve had so far is fatigue and very minor nausea for maybe a week or two early on. 😴
• 163.19 miles logged in my first trimester, and those miles include 3 races (Stockadeathon 15k, Jingle Bell 5k & Winter Series 3.5 miler).
• Since I was an avid runner pre-pregnancy, all of my doctors advised me that I’d be fine running throughout my pregnancy but to listen to my body more, which is what I’ve been doing. Staying healthy, strong and active for this little cub are my top priorities right now. 🐻
• I cannot wait to see what these next 3 months bring! 💙
54 7683 days ago
Today’s workout felt harder than it should have. This week’s everything felt harder than it should have. I felt like I was climbing and pushing harder than normal yet gaining nothing. But you know what? I forgot to be grateful for what I’ve already earned. Perspective shift. As everything settles into the weekend, seeing my humans have their dreams come true, knowing they have been pushing hard with me, that makes this journey that much stronger. Take note that when life gets hard, it just means you’re about to level up. I watched a few of those humans level up this week. 🙌🏼 So keep pushing. Keep trying. Your time is coming. Never freaking give up. By @smasheton