JBT PROGRAM - SUPER ALKALISING SALAD!
- Splash Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice
- 1 Lebanese cucumber, finely sliced
- 1 small fennel bulb, finely sliced
- 1 apple, finely sliced
- 1 bunch rocket or spinach leaves, roughly chopped
-1 handful sprouts
- Handful pumpkin seeds, pecans or walnuts, optional
- Handful your fav fresh herb
- mint or dill works well
- Seasoning to taste
1. Finely slice ingredients in a food processor if available, or by hand with a sharp knife.
2. Mix all ingredients together in a large serving bowl and dress with olive oil, Celtic salt and lemon juice.
- Don’t have time to sit and eat? Blend the ingredients with some ice and water to make a zesty green smoothie!
Perfect for a hot day like today, ENJOY! 😁
Life is amazing. And then it's awful. And then it's amazing again. And in between the amazing and awful it's ordinary and mundane and routine. Breathe in the amazing, hold on through the awful, and relax and exhale during the ordinary. That's just living heartbreaking, soul-healing, amazing, awful, ordinary life. And it's breathtakingly beautiful.
Life is too short for pretend. Don’t do things by halves as casual is a causality, and time isn’t renewable. Go deeper. Live with integrity and unwavering intention. Choose real. - Victoria Erickson