Hi Everyone! This is my paw friend Zuri @graysonthepooch. We’ve been hanging out all weekend driving Human Nuts and it has been a blast. We destroy a shirt together, unraveled an entire roll of paper towels, and she taught me how to bark louder!
Could anyone tell me what this scary thing is?!? I’m being brave but it’s a little scary 🙈🐾
1 11an hour ago
Here’s a pic of me in a guac bowl to make your Monday a little better 😊
1 20an hour ago
One Smooch 😘 later and a new wonderful and cute friendship is born😍😗
💝Tag Your Friends💝
9 210an hour ago
Thanks @the_aussiepossum for tagging me in the #10factsaboutmydog challenge! I love learning about all my puppy friends! So let's all play!
1. I'm so good on car rides! I just lay down in your lap and take a nap, every time!
2. I have a pink freckle on my nose and a black one on the roof of my mouth!
3. I hardly ever bark! Only during play time!
4. I think freeze dried liver is gross! Ew!
5. I love playing fetch! Especially when my 🐱 sisters join in so I can herd them!
6. I was really sick when I first came home. Mom and dad almost lost me the first week! Thankfully they were diligent and I got all better real fast!
7. I have polka dots on my paws!
8. I loooove giving ALL the humans ALL the kisses!!! 💋💋💋 9. I'm shy around other puppers but I'm interested in making close friends!
10. Everyone asks if my name is Piper like Orange Is The New Black, but really, my parents just thought it was cute! Although, mom REALLY wanted to name me Opal! 😍
Yesterday I spent 2,5 hours at the Animal Hospital 🐶🐱🐭💉 My mommy and daddy thought I had urinary infection. But apparently I have an inflammation in my body 🤒 so my mom and dad felt sorry for me so they bought me a new toy!! I love my new toy 😍 I feel much better today<3