Taking mac & cheese to another level!
<Mac & Cheese Spicy Pork Belly>
Pork Belly, Milk, Heavy Cream, 2 Slice Cheese, Parmesan Cheese, Butter
130g Macaroni, 1/2 Onion, 1/2 Canned Corn, Shredded Green Onion
1 Red Pepper Paste, 1 Red Pepper Powder, 2 Sugar, 1 Soy Sauce, 1 Minced Garlic, 1 Mirin, 1 Sesame Oil
1. Combine 2 sugar, 1 red pepper powder, 1 soy sauce, 1 mirin, 1 minced garlic, 1 red pepper paste, and little bit of sesame oil and make seasoning sauce.
2. Heat the oiled pan and cook pork belly briefly and brush off seasoning sauce.
3. Continue cooking until golden.
4. Add salt to a boiling water and cook 1 cup of macaroni.
5. Heat up the pan and add olive oil. Stir fry 2 handful minced onion and add 1 piece butter.
6. Add 200ml milk, 200ml heavy cream when it starts to brown.
7. Add cooked macaroni.
8. When it starts to boil, add 1 small cup canned corn, 2 slice cheese, 2 Tbsp parmesan powder, and little bit of pepper.
9. Add 2 handful of mozzarella cheese and serve.
10. Place 2 handful shredded green onion and place spicy pork belly.
Follow us: -@instachefcentral
Thank you so much!!!
Say hello to ur newest addiction
<Old Fashioned Sweet Crispy Chicken>🍗🍻
-500g Chicken Meat, 2 Tbsp Cooking Wine, 1 Pinch Salt, 1 Pinch Pepper, 1 Cup Pankos, 1 Cup Water
1+1/2 Tbsp Red Pepper Paste
1/2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
2 Tbsp Ketchup
1/2 Tbsp Minced Garlic
1 Tbsp Cooking Wine
2 Tbsp Sugar
5 Tbsp Corn Syrup
2 Tbsp Crushed Peanuts
Fried Chicken Gizzard
1. Marinate the sliced chicken meat with cooking wine, salt and pepper.
2. Mix pankos and water to 1:1 ratio.
3. Dip marinated chicken in a batter and coat it with pankos.
4. Deep fry in medium heat and double fry in high heat.
5. In a large pan, add all the sauce ingredients and reduce it.
6. Add fried chicken and coat it with sauce.
7. Sprinkle crushed peanut and serve.
Follow us: -@masterchefworld
Thank you so much!!!
“Ube” + coconut shag cake with blueberry compote layers.
Everybody loves a good shag, especially on a lazy Sunday. Inspired by my fav bakery @beatrixbakes in North Melbourne, “The Shagg” classic gets a Filipino twist.
A smoothie bowl is always a good idea, especially if it tastes like a chocolate covered strawberry 🤤 strawberry, banana, wheatgrass + almond milk smoothie topped with strawberries, raspberries, rose petals, cacao nibs + @salbachia chocolate chia seeds 😍 happy Thursday, babes! ✨
77 12862 days ago
✨GIVEAWAY!!✨ Flapjack Friday is off to the best start with @birchbenders NEW blueberry pancake mix! 🤤 to celebrate my new favorite mix + the start of the weekend, I’ve partnered with my friends over @birchbenders to give one of you $50 worth of their pancake + waffle mixes! 🙌 all you have to do to enter: 1) like this photo, 2) follow @thehealthyhaff + @birchbenders, and 3) tag as many of your pancake loving friends as you’d like in separate comments! 😍 the winner will be announced on Tuesday, the 27th! 🙏 happy Friday, babes! ✨ #haffstack#birchbenders#blueberrybomb