So this is my makeup page but I have a variety of followers on my beauty and personal account, but this is a message I want to reach everybody because it's so important.
What I love about social media is that you can use it to spread messages to masses of people. I've been thinking a lot recently about my mental health as I've had to invest a lot of time into it. When I was 14 for various reasons I suffered with clinical depression and harmed myself and didn't want to be here anymore. Through 2 years of intense cbt I got through the headache of understanding all of my emotions that I wanted to keep locked away. At this time I was with my amazing partner, and he helped me so so much with my confidence ❤. Since moving to university I have been diagnosed with anxiety and panic disorder due to a string of panic attacks which included hallucinations of being sexually abused, vomiting on myself and shaking so much my teeth chattered. I'm now on medication and have been meditating and reading a lot to help keep myself occupied. I'm never one to open up so much, especially online, but I think it's important for anybody that suffers in silence that I can promise you are not alone. This smile is the smile of a survivor of one of the most degrading actions someone can experience and someone who has to cope with anxiety and the risk of having a panic attack in public everyday. Everybody coping with any mental illness , you are amongst the strongest people on this planet ❤
If anybody on my instagram has ever experienced sexual abuse I'm always here to message and speak to, I suffered for 2 years when I was 10 so I can completely comprehend any feelings you have and will provide a complete safe space 😊💖 #mentalhealthawareness#anxiety#depression#loveyourself#smile#selfcare#selfhelp#sexualabuseawareness#mentalillesnnesesarentpretty#stopglorifyingus#freedom#hobbies#loveus#loveyou#makeup#smiles@adam_minto70 your makeup with it's affordability has helped me grow my collection and give me a hobby to focus my time and effort on ❤ much love xx
Если бы меня спросили о любимом хобби, скорее всего назвала бы фотографию. Куда бы не путешествовала, камера всегда со мной. Только вот в Ширазе, где столько красивых мест, и при этом есть свободное время, возможность фотографировать очень часто не использую(((. А у вас какие у вас увлечения и уделяете ли вы им достаточно времени?
Probably #photography has been always one of my favorite hobbies. However here in Shiraz I don’t fully use the opportunity to take pictures as often as I want.
So what are your favorite #hobbies and do you devote enough of time for them?
Get ready, buckle in, and let's talk about Bookstagram and the community.
Now, I have been here for almost two years, I've seen the changes and send Bookstagram grow in my two years. It's fantastic and it's amazing to meet people throughout the world that love books as much as me! As someone who doesn't have many bookish friends, this is a great outlet to vent about books, rejoice about new books coming out, reading older books, and having a supportive community.
Things have changed though it seems in the past while, and it's been getting on my nerves. People complaining about the algorithm.
Now, I understand.
You work hard on your photos.
You spend time editing your photos.
And you want to get some notice from them, which I TOTALLY get.
But you do these things out of your free time, and you should enjoy it, it is suppose to be a hobby, right?
So why are you getting angry over it?
Because strangers don't like your pictures?
Why do you need that validation in your life?
I am always shocked that people comment and like my photos. I am a smaller page and I appreciate every single compliment I get, I truly do.
But I do this for me. I do this to be able to talk to the friends I have made on here and also to have a outlet for my bookish vents!
I feel like we shouldn't have algorithm groups to just have a bunch of people to like your pictures to give you validation or to feel like you've done something, I find it absolutely ridiculous.
This is my opinion and my statement onto it, I hope all of you have a lovely day, or a lovely evening. /Vent over.
I've been trying to re-teach myself how to weave and I finally finished one and set up my little textiles corner in my studio (I also got to use some of the driftwood from my summer vacation) so happy with how this turned out
2 15an hour ago
Popular Instagram Photos
@magbear did an INCREDIBLE job stitching up this Advanced #skbdiy design.
For anyone looking for a challenger, this pattern is available through the end of the month in my Etsy shop (but then it goes into retirement, so don’t wait too long to scoop it up! 😘)
11 30796 days ago
The photo shoot! @holladay_photography and I had so much fun visiting the Ice Castles on Sunday, and Erik stayed toasty warm in the Jón sweater that had I finished the day before. Check out the photos—more on Ravelry!
Double post today. I've been putting this off for too long. I got got tagged by @_albahaaa_@darth_browner and @xeneriith to share 20 facts about me so here goes.
1. My real name is Phil (I know shocker 😲) and I'm 35 years old.
2. I'm originally from Dublin but now live in Kildare.
3. I am 6'2'' tall
4. I am married to my best friend and love of my life @arwenlouise
5. I love animals and have a cat named Rocket (pictured above) and German Shepherd Dog named Annie. We had another cat, Rocket's brother and litter mate named Comet but unfortunately he passed away a couple of years ago.
6. I found my cats where I work at a large pharmaceutical distributor in Dublin. A cat had her litter just outside the warehouse so we took the kittens home kept 2 and found homes for the rest.
7. I have an irrational fear/dislike of butterflies 🦋😨
8. I love video games (clearly) and the first game I ever played was Super Mario bros on NES and the first system I ever owned was the SNES.
9. Favourite game series is Mario (Odyssey is so good 😄) but I also really like Zelda, Dark Souls, Resident Evil and Final Fantasy.
10. Favourite game genre is RPG
11. My favourite TV series is probably The Sopranos followed by The Wire and Game of Thrones.
12. Besides video games I also like sport. I'd probably watch any sport but my favourites are football (that's soccer for any Yanks out there 🤣) and Rugby Union. I also played Rugby Union for a bit too.
13. I'm a big Manchester United fan.
14. My favourite music genre is the blues and specifically delta blues. Favourite artists include Robert Johnson, Son House and Howlin' Wolf
15. But my favourite band of all time are The Beatles.
16. I like to drink a nice single malt Irish Whiskey or an ale
17. I love to travel but time and money don't allow me to do it as often as I like.
17. My favourite place in the world that I've visited is the Okavango Delta in Botswana.
18. My favourite place in Ireland I've been to is Donegal. Along the Atlantic coast the scenery is stunning.
19. I tend to be a bit too honest and blunt at times which doesn't do me any favours 🤔
20. I have zero self control when it control when it comes to chocolate