“Success doesn’t come from what you do occasionally. It comes from what you do consistently” 💭 This quote really speaks to me because in my life with blogging and Instagram it’s all about consistency but also passion with the consistency. Hope you all are having a great Wednesday! 🌵💕
Wednesday’s almost over, and that means we’re over halfway to the weekend - and, hopefully, lots of long brunches like this one. And hey, if not, this time next week I’ll be in Amsterdam 🙌🏻 what’re your must-visit places whilst I’m there? Something a little off the beaten track would be great 💕
I first came across these lush perfumes by @tizianaterenzi a couple of weeks ago and i’m obsessed! Heaven in the form of a scent and very very addictive 😍
1 401 hours ago
Hallelujah for hair saviours 🙌🏼
Anyone else suffer from seriously dry and bleach/dye damaged hair!?!
(Swipe right to the end for a pink haired throwback, where I clearly didn’t understand what a brow pencil was 😂🙈)
My hair has quite literally been through the wars over the years.
Brunette, black, auburn, blue, plum, cherry red, blonde, neon pink and cotton candy pink
I’ve thrown everything at it and I’ve been paying for it ever since 😭
I finally had about 6 inches cut off last year to give it some breathing space.
So when @forestandshoreltd reached out for me to try their Hallelujah hair oil I was buzzing! And with a name like that it doesn’t disappoint. 100% organic ingredients; coconut, sesame, olive and arnica oil to name but a few! vegan and cruelty free which I love. The more natural the better, plus the 100ml bottle will last you aaaages!
I’ve been using it for 4 weeks now and my hair has honesty never felt softer. My ends are finally looking healthy and strong again 👏🏼
Find it on Amazon loves and thank me later💋
This is my mid week Miranda get up. Glasses come off on Friday when I turn into Carrie... Prob lost them by Sunday after a weekend of being Samantha. This is either a really bad version of Craig David 7 days or a Sex and the City meme reference, you decide 🤷♀️
Happy hump day 😎 It’s been a while since I’ve shared something about myself, so here’s ten random fact:
• I’m 26 years old and French - I was born in the beautiful city of Nice 🏝
• I work full time as a Graphic Designer for a food magazine - I look at a lot of food pics so I’m basically hungry all the time
• I’m an early bird - I love to wake up early on weekends, have a nice avocado toast for breakfast and listen to some chill music. Everything seems so much more peaceful in the morning 🙏🏻
• When I’m on my own I pretend my toothbrush is a mic and I sing 80’s songs 🙆🏼♀️ Girls just wanna have fun 🎶
• I’ve struggled with anxiety for years - but the more I grow up the easier it gets 🙃
• I’m super clumsy and have tons of bruises on my legs.
• I can appear a bit shy when I first meet someone but when I get to know them I become a real chatterbox
• I’m short-sighted and don’t like to put my glasses on unless I’m working on the computer. So if I don’t recognise you when walking down the street it’s not because I’m arrogant - I’m just completely blind.
• I am SO bad at folding laundry. It’s literally a joke.
• Like many other content creator you see on Instagram, I’m passionate about what I do for this account and dedicate at least 25 hours of my week to it 🤓
A long post - bear with me - firstly - this is my ‘woman cave / office ‘ coming together- secondly - moving on from my post yesterday about making your own luck, a quote from one of the guys who founded Instagram from How I Built This podcast - - - ‘’50% of IG was founded on luck. I have this theory that the world runs on luck - THE QUESTION IS what you do with it and are you alert enough to know you are becoming lucky, are you talented enough to take advantage and run with it and do you enough grit and resilience to stay with it when it becomes tough? Everyone gets lucky in minimal ways each week, whether it’s finding a dollar on the floor or meeting someone really interesting. The difference in people who succeed in the long run is frankly that of optimism - you got lucky, now it’s yours to make awesome. ‘’ 💫
When it's 8am and you're back in the office again. I'm not even sure there is an outside world anymore because I've been stuck inside for so long. What have you been up to his week? Have I missed anything groundbreaking over the last week?
25 17414 hours ago
This product uses the Instagram API but is not endorsed or certified by Instagram. All Instagram™ logos and trademarks displayed on this application are property of Instagram