📸 Camera Update 📷
I apologize for the delay in getting this out to everyone! We are in the market for a new camera that has WiFi capabilities, compact and takes a good shot. Please keep in mind we are amateurs and barely know what we are doing. This is what we have learned!
I reached out to some big name instagrammers (accounts ranging from 50k - 350k) to see what they were using. For the most part they have:
1. Nikon D750 - Price $1799. US
2. Sony A7Rii - Price $2898 US
3. IPhone 7 Plus or up - Price $899 US
Everyone also gave lots of suggestions such as:
1. Canon 6D - Price $1299 US
2. Canon 80D - Price $1199 US
3. Canon M6 - Price $1049 US
4. Sony a6300 - Price $899 US
After reviewing all the suggestions... we decide to choose the Sony a6000 for the following reasons!
1. Price - It’s $649 US.
2. Compact - It’s lightweight and small enough to fit in a jacket pocket.
3. Lens - There are lots of great lens that can fit on this camera. It’s the lens that makes the camera and we wanted options.
4. Mega Pixels - It has 24MP which is more than enough to take a great shot. Instagram requires 18MP for a photo to look crisp on everyone’s phone.
5. WiFi - This allows us to take a shot and send it directly to our phone to upload! Very convenient!
6. Model - We decided on the a6000 and not the a6300 because we don’t shoot a lot of video and don’t shoot many action shots. If you do, please look at the a6300!
We would like to thank everyone that gave a suggestion and helped us out along the way! I hope this information can point you in the right direction when looking for a new camera! If you have any questions please feel free to send us a DM! 😄
Photo By @kristinazeco
What’s a funny story that happened to you on vacation?
🔹 For us it was during our trip to Cuba! We decided to go check out this apparent “authentic” cigar store. They are showing us how everything is being rolled and explaining all the requirements we need in order to bring everything home 🙂. We already knew this because during a paid excursion with the cruise we were on this was all explained! So we bought $300 worth of cigars. We get home and start to do a little research and find out they are fake! 😂 It didn’t stop us from smoking them. Apparently they are a good fake! 🔹
Photo by @tina_del_mar