Hamlet’s Year in Review: NOVEMBER
1. Still a nug.
2. Modeling @corgis_of_philadelphia gear.
3. Human baby OR dog?
4. We get it, demon. You want water.
5. Fresh butt buzz.
6. Ham’s first Apple.
7. Again, human baby or dog?
8. Checking on his funds.
9. The infamous Hamlet photo.
10. Baby got back.
Quick break from Hamlet’s year in review to share this amazingness. Obsessed with the photoshoot that took place at @phillydogschool2nd today. #corgimodels
4 1138 hours ago
We met with a new internal medicine specialist today.. and I think she’s “THE ONE” 😍 Dr. Riordan was totally pawsome, she actually listened to what my mahm had to say and took extra time to answer alllll of our questions! I ended up being diagnosed with a common secondary issue that goes along with EPI, called SIBO (small intestine bacterial overgrowth) and I also have an itchy bald spot, likely due to my severe B12 deficiency, on my ear that’s got a slight skin infection because I keep scratching it 🙊 My weight is pretty good, right around 25lbs still, so that’s a plus!! Dr. Riordan sent us home with some new medications to try out and hopefully get me feeling 💯💯💯! We just wanna say thank you so much from the bottom of our hearts to everyone who continues to check on me and offer kind words of support while following my road to recovery, and thank you to all of our amazing furriends who have donated to my recovery fund... without you, none of this would be pawsible!!! 😍💙 #EPIwarrior
Hamlet’s 1st Year in Review: OCTOBER.
1. Mutt Struting with @_codys_world_
3. @bearorcorgi turned one! Hamlet ate his present.
4. Hamlet taught his final yoga class at Race Street Pier.
5. Corgi Ducky, you’re so fun.
7. The biggest dog Hamlet has ever met.
8. King meets King.
9. Posing with my main bae @charliethemeatball_corgi.
10. Super Ham! Last day with the cone.