Happy Monday. I wanted to say Hi 👋 and welcome to Harper & Teal. I thought I would take a moment to tell you just a little bit about myself - Alona Harper
1. I am from Ogden, Utah and traveled here there and everywhere and now live in Warner Robins, Georgia. And 5 years in Japan was amazing!
2. In 2012, 2013 I was blessed with two little daughters who I would fight for in a heartbeat.
2014 we were graced with our baby boy angel who we can’t wait to see again.
3. I turned 30 last year and it was one of the most exciting events. I literally was looking forward to 30 since the age of 24.
4. When I hear my girls laugh, it is the most beautiful sound
5. I started Harper & Teal after my family name in honor of those who had gone on before me (Auntie, Grandpa, and Grandma)
6. Any color blue is my favorite color. Teal just fit perfectly with Harper
7. I don’t drink coffee, but I absolutely love the way it smells. I love hot green tea and raspberry kombucha.
8. I’m so obsessed with flipping a home one day – I can thank HGTV for that.
I really love hearing from other people and getting to know everyone who I come in contact with. So go ahead and comment below about who you are, where you’re from, where you’ve traveled to, and what you love. #Mondayintros
I got to spend the night with not only my MOM, SISTERS & SISTER-N-LAW BUT MY BEST FRIENDS!!! I couldn't ask for a better support system from being my assistant, design duo, accountant, hat runners, shipping manager, free therapist & all nighter slayer!!! They really make living my dream even better!!! #girlbosses#headcandi#bestfriends#nationalbestfriendday#bourbonandbowties
4 1142:23 AM Jun 9, 2017
This past week was one for the books! We had so many wonderful businesses, organizations and community members show us love at not one, but THREE events. A HUGE THANKS to @thamesstoysterhouse, @thelocaloyster and @theqg#BourbonandBowties for helping raise funds for oyster restoration and youth education programs, as well as our generous sponsors, and YOU, our awesome supporters!