I may not change the world but let me inspire someone who can
1 201 hours ago
How to get ready for a personal photo shooting?
1. Think over an idea or several short stories that you’ll tell on your photo set. It’s possible to do without any idea, but it’ll be just a constant search of a position and we want to have some fun, don’t we?
2. Think over the details that would help you to show your idea and create certain mood.
3. Choose a suitable place. The background should help to accentuate you as the main personage and the idea of the point 1.
4. If we speak about a street style photo session, it is better to wear some saturated colors if you don’t want to blend with the city colors and all the people passing by. But be careful with multicolored clothing materials, they do not always look good on photo.
5. Look at your favorite photos the day before. May be there is some best angle that make you look great on all these pics – full face, half face, backward (stricken out)
6. Look at any beautiful portraits; choose some natural, easy positions that you can easily use. Your photographer will help you, but it’s always better when you already have something to start with.
The best natural shots don’t arrive by chance, but when you know what you do.